Welcome to Mount Calvary Christian Preschool and Child Care
The mission of Mount Calvary Christian Preschool is to give support to the home for a child's early Christian training and to supplement learning and social experiences to enable them to develop their talents and skills for responsible Christian living and service.
Mount Calvary Christian Child Care is planned to provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children ages 3 to 12 before school, after school and for days/times when school is not in session. This program will run Mondays through Fridays from 6 am to 6 pm each day, year around, unless otherwise noted.
- To tell about God in everyday life and share the love of Jesus Christ.
- To assist in gradual adjustment from home to school life.
- To develop creative abilities.
- To broaden interests and experiences.
- To promote learning through work and play in a Christian environment under the guidance of a qualified Christian teacher.
- To provide companionship with children of the same age.
- To help each child learn how to cope with life at his/her own level of maturity.
- To assist in the development of good personal habits and manners.